jueves, 25 de febrero de 2021

QUESTION TAGS

 




HOMEWORK  MARCH 3rd/2021

According to the following videos, fill in the chart, then publish in your blog

TENSES

TAG QUESTIONS

VERB TO BE

 

1.She is happy

2.They are teachers

3.I AM A STUDENT

 

 

1. Isn´t she?

2. Aren´t they?

3.                       ?

PRESENT TENSE

 

1.She drinks coffee

2.They surf internet

 

 

1.

2.

PAST TENSE

1.She

2.We

 

1.

2.

PRESENT PROGRESSIVE

1. She

2. He

3. I am

 

 

1.

2.

3.

PAST PROGRESSIVE

1. She

2. He

3. I

 

1.

2.

3.

FUTURE WILL

1. She

2. They

 

1.

2.

FUTURE BE GOING TO

1.He

2.We

3.I

 

1.

2.

3.

PRESENT PERFECT

 

1.IT

2.YOU

 

 

1.

2.

PAST PERFECT

 

1.I

2.SHE

 

 

1.

2.

MODAL VERBS  (CAN, COULD, SHOULD, MIGHT, MAY,MUST, WOULD)

 

1.HE

2.THEY

 

 

1.

2.

Let´s practice English

 

There are some books

 

This is my cell phone

 

Don´t stop studying

 

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb_SluHlUII&ab_channel=WoodwardEnglish

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario